I am on leave during the Spring 2015 semester. In addition to this Education Subject Guide, I also have an additional guide, Education Librarian at Sea, to answer faculty and student questions about who to contact for resources and help.
For most assignments, I recommend using the tabs above, in order from left to right.
- Use Getting Started to find a reference source for an overview of your topic, which will also lead to other sources.
- Use Books and Videos to find more detailed information. (You don't have to read the whole book; simply use the table of contents or index to find the chapter or paragraph about your focused topic.)
- Use Articles to find more research on your topic.
In the other tabs:
- UseTeaching Resources to find curriculum materials, such as resources for lesson plans.
- Use Websites to find organizations, such as the NCES for statistics and reports.
- Use Study Guides to find print and online study guides for Praxis, VCLA, and RVE tests.
- Use Citation Help to find help with citing sources.