Use the tabs above to find education resources. Feeling like Bono and still haven't found what you're looking for? Just ask me!
For most assignments, I recommend using the tabs in order from left to right.
- Use Getting Started to find a reference source for an overview of your topic, which will also lead to other sources.
- Use Books and Videos to find more detailed information. (You don't have to read the whole book; simply use the table of contents or index to find the chapter or paragraph about your focused topic.)
- Use Articles to find more research on your topic.
In the other tabs:
- UseTeaching Resources to find curriculum materials, such as resources for lesson plans.
- Use Websites to find organizations, such as the NCES for statistics and reports.
- Use Study Guides to find print and online study guides for Praxis, VCLA, and RVE tests.