Use the following links to find sources:
- Use Articles to find sources, including peer reviewed studies, on your topic.
- Use Books and Videos to find more detailed information. (You don't have to read the whole book; simply use the table of contents or index to find the chapter or paragraph about your focused topic.)
- Use Encyclopedias to find a reference source for an overview of your topic.
In the other tabs:
- Use APA Citation to find help with citing sources.
- Use Teaching Resources to find curriculum materials, such as resources for lesson plans.
- Use Websites to find organizations, such as the NCES for statistics and reports.
- Use Study Guides to find print and online study guides for Praxis, VCLA, and RVE tests